I just started watching and listening to him and liked it so far. He speaks about the “function of worrying” and that your mind can learn to use your brain in better ways – “to worry more effectively”.
(…as I only reached minute 25, I cannot tell you more right now…so, you’ll have to see yourself if you want to know more about it…)
- Childhood stress leaves lasting mark on genes
- „Psychedelics take people to the very center of their personal problems”
- We actually ‘become’ happy vampires or contented wizards when reading a book
- People recall information better through virtual reality
- Psychology’s favourite moral thought experiment doesn’t predict real-world behaviour