I just started watching and listening to him and liked it so far. He speaks about the “function of worrying” and that your mind can learn to use your brain in better ways – “to worry more effectively”.
(…as I only reached minute 25, I cannot tell you more right now…so, you’ll have to see yourself if you want to know more about it…)
- “Knowledgeable individuals protect the wisdom of crowds” (Ed Young)
- Study: Word sounds contain clues for language learners
- The Power of Negative Thinking (Study; SA)
- Smoking experience modulates the cortical integration of vision and haptics (Study)
- Chinese-English bilinguals are ‘automatic’ translators (Study)